I'm sad w Mommy

This morning was chaotic. Mom didn't sleep well because Mei Mei did not doze off immediately after milk feeds. She turned here and there, tossed & flipped. Mom had to repeatedly carried her up & down the bed to make her sleep. Carried Mei Mei in her arms for 10-15 mins to rock her like in a sarong didn't even work out. She even had an argument with Dad because of this. It wasn't q good night afterall. Anyway, I was saying ---- it was chaotic this morning because Mom woke up late, all other processes became late with a snowball effect. I was grumbling about hunger & wanted breakfast. At first refused bread but gave in eventually since I knew I had no other choices.
Today was even my first time put on school uniform solely ALL BY MYSELF. so see, I can do it actually!


Then out of the blue, I asked to brush my teeth!!!! Mom angrily asked me to get Daddy to help me while age was in a huff preparing Mei Mei's stuffs.


Just when we were all ready to leave; I had tummy upset & told Mom "Mommy, I have stomach pain, I need to do... something..." in a very weak tone. I was afraid that she gonna scold me again. But she was too tired to; and asked me to go ahead. After that, I even took my own sweet time to wash my hands in the step-by-step hand-washing process taught in the school! Gosh, Mom's blood boiling but she still kept her cool and wash my hands for me.


Finally when we left the house for school, Mom was upset & tired to say anything. I tried to talk to Mom but she wasn't in the mood to. As she bid goodbye to me in school, I showed a sad face. That's when Mom suddenly felt that sense of guilt gushing towards her... "I WAS TOO HARSH TO HIM JUST NOW..." was all she could think of. Well... at least she realized.


There should not be overnight grudges between a mom & a son.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U