Outing with Aunty Helen & Avrielle

Today we went out to meet Aunty Helen & Avrielle.

I was so excited in the morning; kept hushing Mommy & asked her to hurry up.
Anyway, we met at nearby Tampines Mall, had Long John Silver for lunch. 
Then we walked around to play; and I held Avrielle's hand to walk.. Actually she initiated to hold my hand first? See the way we walked, irregardless of banging, people bang us, we bang people, or any disruptions, we didnt let loose our hands but walked together hand in hand...
Honestly, the above picture really look very sweet & heartwarming.

We also played together & headed to Kiddy Palace for a round of patrolling around the toys and stuffs. 
Honestly, it was really a nice experience altogether. It was my first time to hold a girl's hand to walk around the shopping mall; and spent the most time with. Usually, 75% my time is spent in my school. The remaining time is at home or Po Po house. I wont have any extra time with friends except with Javier sometimes and now I have a new friend ~ Avrielle.

Right after we reached home; I was still talking about Avrielle and I love to be with her. Talk & talk until I dozed off. And even when I woke up, I am still... talking about
A V R I E L L E...



Thank you for your time, Aunty Helen & Avrielle. We will soon meet again!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U