F1 with Daddy

Mei Mei could not take her eyes off from the tv at all as the sounds of the F1 racing cars raced through her ears. So Mom decided to let her have a fair share of watch with Daddy & myself. I was chatting happily (in fact, bombarding Daddy with questions related to F1 which nuisanced him alot) with Daddy while Meimei was so engrossed into the whole race. Her eyes did not even blink.
Mom thought that I was too focused in the things I do frequently, to the extent that I do not like distrubances or even anybody calling me. I just want to do my things by myself... LONER??

But anyway, Meimei is even "MORE" focused than I do. If she is into something, say staring into some lightings from a distance, she will just continue to look at it until Mommy walks away. Not to mention TV, it is as though she was fully absorbed into the TV. Mom didnt like the influence of TV on the both of us. Honestly, she wanted very much to deprive us from watching unnecessary TV programs such as cartoon unless it is really that educational. As it it, the school is allowing us to watch Cartoon from 5.45 - 6.00 pm onwards... which is considered sufficient exposure to the TV. Reading more books, getting knowledge is more important now. Ok, let's see if we will switch Meimei into documentary & world news channels. *wink*

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U