Xmas Goodies


Today, I had gotten some Xmas goodies from school. We had a mini party at school as well. Parents are invited but Mom didnt make it as she has some things to settle. I brought back some sweets and biscuits as well.

Mommy prepared 2 Xmas gifts to my teachers - namely the form teacher and Chinese teacher. Form teacher even thanked her again through Handphone sms.


Next year, another new Chinese teacher will take over to teach me. No doubt, present teacher will still look after me somehow - according to her. Well, Mom feels that I am kind of popular in school, probably because I am too mischievous. Just like one of the teachers said, Ray (myself) and another boy are the only two whom are always "in and out" of the Principle Room. This means to say, I am always being asked to stand in the Office (Principle Room) since I always do naughty acts and misbehave.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U