Singing with fish

As I become more vocal, I started to hum and sing along songs which I am familiar with. Sings Like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars", "London Bridge", "Old Macdonald", "Humpty Dumpty", "ABC"... etc, even in Mandarin 1, 2, 3 (numbers), I will play by talking to myself, "Days of the week", "Colours".

Recently, I had learnt one new song, something about "...swimming in the water..."because I kept singing - "All the fishes, swimming in the water..." and after that, I will sing - "All the penguins swimming the water..." and the next I will sing, "All the fishes swimming in the Mommy..." DUH...

Just now before I sleep; as I looked at my bolster, I saw some pictures of fishes and started to say again, "all the fishes....swimming in the water."

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U