Im TOILET-TRAINED; milk too?


I am akmost 99% toilet-trained now. Honestly, Mom didnt invest much time to toilet-train me so, she assumed the credit goes to the school and perhaps the peers as well since some of my my classmates already fully toilet-trained since 18months old.

So, whenever I want to pee or poo, I will tell Mommy.

"Mommy, I wan Shhh-Shhh"
"Mommy, I want to Poo-Poo"

I will take out my underwear and shorts and sit on the toilet bowl to do my business. I really dread wearing diapers for now. Its just kinda warm for me now probably as I grow older, I tend to perspire more. My nappy area would get sensitive and redness will come.

Since I've started to wear underwear to school and even at home (during the weekends), I only wear diapers during my afternoon nap & nightie sleeping time. So, its very cost-savings for Mom now as she dun need to spend alot on disposable diapers now.

According to my teachers; my milk intake decrease quite alot too. During the day, I will ask for milk if porridge was served during lunch since it is something light; I will need more to fill up my stomach besides porridge. If rice is being served during lunch, I will not ask for milk anymore. Sometimes in the night, if I only eat small amounts of rice, I will request for milk before I sleep. Of course if favourites were being cooked that particular night, I will have a very fulfilling dinner and so, milk will be out of my mind that very night.

Calcium is very important for our growth so Mommy gotta think of alternatives to subsititue calcium even though milk is the best source of calcium.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U