Better maid



It has been a month plus since the new maid joined us. I would say, this maid is not bad afterall. No doubt it is still to early to tell. She follows the timetable faithfully and do all work with good initiative. Hopefully she will be consistent throughout the next 2 years though, we all know it is quite impossible.

She plays with me quite often... I do enjoy because she always gives in to me. Mom feels that this maid "pampers" me to a certain extent. When questioned; Daddy said - all these Indonesian maids are such. They usually give in to children and of course being employers' kids, these care-givers will not be fierce to children. So, good and bad. At least, Mommy knows that this maid will not "ill-treat" me. Surprising part is, I will ask the maid to feed me, play with me...but not with the previous maids..


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U