Very talkative



A Two-and-a-half Year old toddler like me; getting very talkative. I talk to Mommywhen we are on the way to school; on the way back from school to home, when Mommy is cooking... before we (mommy & I) sleep especially, I will chirp non-stop like a bird. Sometimes, I will sing and give "instructions" to me, tell Mommy to buy cake on the next day, etc. Or sometimes even relate incidents to Mommy about my classmates, the food I've taken during lunch.

Sometimes, the things I speak do spells some disbeliefs to Mom because irregardless, am not even 3 years old yet, am I really that conscious of the things happening around myself? Or am I really that expressive? These are some of the questions popping in and out of Mommy's mind.

Some kids are really born smart.. But as for me, Mom didnt want to think further. Being smart at a young age is an asset but she is more concerned on my well-being and character wise. My temper is getting from bad to worse. I get more canings for now and sometimes even feel angry and sad when I was caned... Should Mommy really minimise canings for now? Explanation is better than cane?

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U