Read before sleep

A nice habit - bedtime stories... Uhm, but not that I can concentrate well nor able to understand the whole story... But its so soothing to have Mom read aloud to me and myself nodding my head to acknowledge her reading, I looked as though I understand what she is trying to say though... this action of mine had amused Mom very much, just that she failed to video them down.

Anyway, hope its really a good start but problem is, once myself starts reading (which I did it just now with Mom as she reads), I refused to stop & detest to sleep. This is the Biggest Headache for now. How is Mom gonna make me sleep then? Cultivating a good habit of "Read-Before-You-Sleep" is good. But Mommy has to use coercion in order to make me sleep thereafter; she does not feel good at all. Another issue to crack head about..

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U