Big Eater



Nowadays, Im a dangerously huge eater... I started not to eat rice till I finished all my favorite foods. Like today, I had honey eggy cakes & cherries. I was overjoyed at the food... besides, I will make some noise to Mommy to get some extra milk cookies.
The only way to make give in is to yell at the top of my voice. She does doesnot like to hear my shouts, as it makes her vexed somehow. Im gettin older now. In the past, she can still trick me but now, I'll bawl & make an extreme big fuss. So now, she tries to talk sense, logic; reason with me. Sometimes, I listen, sometimes I act blur. Well, surprisingly, my maid does know how to handle me since the day Mom taught her to explain things to me patiently. Her patience is much better than Mom's... Aww...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U