TCM works!

A good cough mixture which Mom would like to share with all Mommies.



Previously because of my bad cough with thick yellow phlegm; Mom had been feeling very terrible and had been seeking alternatives since it didnt get better even with so much of Doc's cough mixture, lung tonics, etc. She decides to heed Porpor & Yee-Yee's advice to try on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine).

As she stepped into her usual Chinese Medicine Hall; her heart was heavy as she was worried that TCM may not suit me afterall. Because, not every child is able to take TCM well. However, she still give it a try and ask for some recommended cough mixture. Here you go; Almond Flavour with Cordyceps which seems to have known good effects for thick phlegm.

And yes, it cured my cough somehow after about 2 weeks of usage. Im supposed to take thrice a day. But since its my first time, I only took twice a day with 10ml each time. And because worried about being heaty, Mom had urged me to drink lots of water. So, Mom thought I am really responding well to TCM; even my form teacher is glad to see my recovery. So is my worrisome Daddy.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U