CL Grand-daughter 1st Year Birthday

Today, we went to Mom's CL (Confinement Lady) grand-daughter's 1st Year Birthday. We didnt stay until cake-cutting as Mom was not feeling quite well this few days. So, we stayed a while, played with her 2 dogs.... and of course little Mei-Mei; her name is Vannessa.


Mom thought Vannessa has a very cute little chubby face. Looks pretty & photogenic. If Mom is to have a little Mei-Mei (younger sister) for me, she thought to herself, "I will surely go broke!"


She bought a nice French Style Cardigan for Little Vannessa as a gift. It looks chic & classic. If its for my mei-mei, wow!! I can imagine her wardrobe will thrice or perhaps 4 times bigger than mine.

My encounter with 2 little dogs --- I was terrified at first but cast the fear away after some time. But of course, I still do not like the idea of them licking all over my feet though. I kicked them both away.


As with Vannessa, I wanted to trade in my water bottle for her cute Toy. She agreed but later went back her word and took it back. Anyway, I have my bottle back as well. But I did not give up. I tried using my bolster to trade in the toy back again... duh, was stopped by Mom instead.... so bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U