Fight in school


That fateful day, I was snatching some toys with the other boy named Jordan. Since he is older, I expect him to give in. As he did not, I slapped his face & pull his hair.. He retaliated by scratching my neck.. Evidence below...

Past few weeks; Mom has been receiving complaints from teachers on my mischievious acts.

~ I snatched other babies' milk & drink directly
~ I dripped the water down from my bottle to wet the floor
~ I took other kids' food during breakfast, lunch & teatime
~ I made a hell lot of noise before & during my bathtime at about 11am
Supposingly to learn & be independent... but seems like am also getting haywire nowadays. As I inherit Mom & Dad's bad temper; I guess its hard for me to be 1 of those soft-spoken guy. Glad to say; am not someone to be trifled with... Hahahahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U