Reunion Dinner

Yes, as usual; we had went to Mama's house for Reunion Dinner. This time; I started to eat as well since am able to digest rice well. Mom mixed in some of the food, with rice & soup. Here was my bowl..



I finished them all since its "salty"... Kinda regretful; Mom felt. But since its only once in a year; she let go.. I was still coughing away and with running nose; no one will feed any soft drinks nor heaty foodstuffs to me.. which is a good thing afterall. Not good to fall sick during this time... but seems inevitable as this running nose seems to be very long... Mom decided to bring me to the doc by Wed for a course of antibiotics.

Some pose at Ma-ma's place..



Ang Pow (Red-packet) from Ma-ma...

With my cousins..

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U