1st 3 Days at Childcare


Mom had not been posting for days as she's too tired to do so. Since the day I started my childcare, she wakes up 5.30am to send me to the Centre before she leaves to catch the bus to work. And she will fetch me after her work. This has fatigued her.
Some of her friends & colleagues asked - "Did he cry?"... But of course, I do and still. Here are a re-cap of what happened from Day 1...

Day 1: Mom left secretly while I was playing blocks by myself.. It works!
Day 2: Cant use Day 1 trick as I clinged onto Mom like glue.. So Mom brought my favourite cake to trick me... Asked teacher to feed me while she left quietly. It works!
Day 3: Same "Cake Trick" but doesnt work anymore. I took the cake from Teacher's hands & passed to Mom instead.

Next consecutive days onwards, I will just bawl when Mom leaves for work...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U