Sleeping with Mommy

Ever since I join childcare, I am "yearning" more warmth from Mommy. Mommy's bed becomes my bed... She usually has no problems putting me to sleep. But recently, I want to be hugged (upright) by Mommy to sleep. Within 5mins, I will doze off. Several attempts had been made to put me to bed right after I doze off, but failed as I will open my eyes and bawl as loud as I can. Well, I just do not want to be "left alone" by Mommy again...

Now, she had found a tactic.. is to hold me to sleep as usual but wait for another 5 more mins, then she will sit on her own bed and cradle me... My eyes remain closed... peacefully so long I can smell her. Well, Mom has to wait for another good 15mins to ensure am already sound asleep before putting me onto my own bed. Long process but worthwhile since no more screaming & distractions.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U