Fake Measles

Poor Mom - Took urgent leave again this afternoon as I had rashes all over my body, front & back, neck, behind my ears... My maid is even more exaggerating - told mom my rashes looked like Dengue Fever!!!Photobucket
Anyway, its not but the rashes looked more like heat rash... As her colleagues - Joycelyn & Joanne told her not to worry as its normal to have rashes after some high fever.


Mom bathed me, dust some prickly heat powder all over & put me to sleep. After an afternoon nap, I felt better but after perspiring (from running up & down of the house), I became sweaty and started my crankiness again. So, Mom & Dad decided to bring me back to Dr Sim to have a look.
PhotobucketSo Dr Sim deduced its known as fake measles as what Joycelyn & Joanne had told her earlier this morning. Thats the good thing about Dr Sim, he said - its unfair to blame it on the other doc's antibiotics (well, Dr Sim was closed since last week Xmas Eve till yesterday, so Mom gotta bring me to a GP..). So he said - for babies, as long as the antibiotics are consumed for a minimum of 3 days (instead of the intended 7 days); its safe to stop. So after tonight's last dose, Mom discarded it. These fake measles will go off in 2 to 3 days time. Hope to be well again so that I can start my chidlcare soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U