In MRT Train

As and when we take MRT Train to anywhere, Mom always carry a snack container with her. Since I am a very impatient boy, I will not sit still in the stroller for long... So in order to appease me, she will have to feed me snack to "shut" me down. If not, it will be havoc as I will make a hell lot of noise till the whole train of people will stare me at real hard... as if I am tortured by Mom.. This is the thing Mom detests the most...
Photobucket
People who had not been parents before will usually not be able to understand why some Moms & Dads will rather let their babies cry n shout.. This is because, they as parents know their babies the best - no matter how they coax these little ones, they will never quiet down but scream even louder.. The only way is to pretend not to get affected so that these little rascals will know its of no use even if they shout or cry break their throat...

Anyway, Mom managed to put me down with some cookies... see how happy I was in the train then.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U