Ani's Last-Day wz me


1st of Sep - Photobucket
marked Aunty Ani's last day since she first joined us back last year 2007 Sep. Well, it was a pretty sad moment for Mommy. She's her first maid afterall so; hard to hold back her tears when she bid her goodbye at the door. Aunty Ani didnt dare to look into Mom's eyes when she left because she herself (Ani) was in tears too. Both of them - an employer & a domestic worker had spent a relatively good time together for this past year. She had also trained me well on areas like:

* Walks to the kitchen to throws my own diaper into bin
* Picks up dirt from the floor and throws into bin
* Keeps my own toys after playing
* Takes & put things back to original place
* Learns & speaks some short words

Well, she is our history and we had a new maid that came along last Saturday. Her name is Aunty Ning-ning. Hopefully, all will be fine. These few days, new maid plays with me, reads storybooks to me, sings to me... Uhmm, dun remember if Aunty Ani did that too? Well, the list is endless if we are to compare. So, shall look forward to a good 2-year (pray hard!!!) relationship with Aunty Ning-ning..

Aunty Ani ~ All the best to U!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U