A Day with Ning

Mom was on Medical Leave today from work. This also marked her last rest day at home. The next following day will be solely Aunty Ning and me. Fortunately, our neighbour (both the Ah Ma & maid) is very helpful. They always come over to see how I am doing at home and often plays with me. I really appreciate their kindness and very grateful to them. I will "repay" them when I grow up next time.. (Errmmm, how to repay arh.. eh, I will ask Mom).
Photobucket
Anyway, Aunty Ning had her "Final Exam" today after a week of training with Mom. She took care of me whole day without Mom's supervision. Well, I have to admit I do bully her. I refused to sleep and played whole day until evening... She had no choice but to put me on highchair with my bolster (facing the kitchen) while she did her work in the kitchen. I couldn't take it anymore and finally dozed off on the chair. Well, it will take some time for Aunty Ning to get acustomed to my habits and finally settle me down.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U