Last shave




Today I had my last shave - 1st after my full month and 2nd after my 1st year. This 3rd will be my last shave before Xmas 2008. Hope to have fuller & neater hair though. Mom has to put in extra efforts to brush my hair. Anyway, during the haircut, both Mom & Dad had a tough time. I guess most parents are facing the same problems too. But a handful of babies are indeed easier to handle, unlike me. As it is, I bully my maid, my mommy. Am only has this little fear towards Daddy. Those whom I dun fancy - wont have a chance to carry me in arms ~~ unless they force themselves on me which I do detest; especially so since I am still not able to express myself, difficult to complain to Mom. But trust me, I will do that the next time I speak, folks.



Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U