Salamat Hari Raya

Today is the eve of Hari Raya Puasa. Hari Raya Puasa is a very important occasion that is celebrated by Muslims all over the world. It is also known as the festival that marks the end of one month of fasting. The words ‘Hari Raya’ mean 'day of celebration.' Many have mistaken Hari Raya Puasa for the Muslim New Year but it is not.

Most of the muslims' families windows and doors will be decorated by fanciful lightings.. Just as I stepped into my bathroom, I stopped and stared at the window.. Mom was wondering - what caught Ray's attention? Well, I was staring at the lightings at the neighbour's windows (upstairs). I was fascinated by its lights that are changing (in color) and blinking away.


Here are some of the nice lightings in Singapore in celebration of Hari Raya Puasa.



Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U