Belated Father's Day!

Yes, we supposed to have it last weekend but dad had work to do and... both of them dun fancy crowded places.. so we postponed to-date for a good day outing! Anyway, we started the day with cycling at East Coast park early in the morning after breakfast. Hot weather though! Well, Mom does not know how to cycle.. (sad to say), so we have to depend on Dad to give us a "ride".



We then proceed for a sumptuous meal (buffet lunch) at Traders Hotel Singapore by Shangri-la - Cafebiz. Yea, its a cozy place I would say. These are my lunch spread... Mom did not have much time to snap more nice foods as she was busying feeding me and, herself as well.





Mom mixed in the Red Snapper into my congee for my main course. Cod fish was a side dish.
Bread & Butter Pudding wz Vanillas Sauce is Mom's favorite. But over here, it is Bread & Almond Pudding.. Wow, Mom loves it. Honeydew became my fruit of the day since Papaya is not included in the fruit platter..

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U