Sleeping Attitude...

Tiring day - Mom woke up early in hope to get the good HP deal from M1 - suntec conventional hall.. but to her disappointment, people already started queuing as early as 5.30am this morning to be the 1st 100 customers, no doubt the fair supposed to start at 11am. Yea, poor Mom is naive; to think she can finally upgrade her handset to her ideal one without spending much money. Well, she's been a spendthrift since the day she got pregnant with me... ***SIGH*** without making her feel much better; Starhub is having a roadshow concurrently at the Atrium as well. And of course, the phone she's been eyeing is on the brochure.


Okay, the Queue is super long and it takes approximately 3 hours (minimum) for our turn. So everything was in vain this morning as Mom did not want me to queue together with her.. as it is, I've been extremely grumpy nowadays..

I dozed off while we made our way back to carpark.. The naughty side of me reveal again - from the way I sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U