Bao-bao





Smell of Innocence - thats exactly how each baby smells now. As they grow older, this unique fragrance slowly diminish and turns into smelly sweat; smell of an emerging monster! Most experience mommies will tell you - enjoy this babyhood of theirs now as they are still young. They do not talk back at you now (literally), they do not shout at you.. You dress them whichever way you like them to be in, doll them, buy whatever toys you deem fits them now... when they start to learn to choose and say NO to you... this is it. So, Mommy treasure each and every moment spent with me now. As it is, she can tell m gonna be a rascal in time to come.

Strange but it is true, my bolster AKA bao-bao; seems to have this special power to calm myself down when Im bawling. I smell my bolster with deep breathes... I guess every one of us has our own sweet-smelling bolster/pillow when we were young. An innocent young addiction. Well, both Mom & Dad did smell MY bolster; and the smell is indeed "nice" as it is a mixture of my smell of innocence, my saliva smell, milky smell...

Just to share, Daddy's niece has an addiction not to her bolster nor pillow, but to her white nappy cloth. She is 6 years old to-date, but she still smells it, carries it with her wherever she goes, except to school of course.


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U