Stand..still

I started to stand still for a while (now without support) before I "drop" onto the floor/bed. Probably this is the stepping stone to my 1st STEP. Mom had been filtering statements like "..has he started to walk?" OR "walk already right?" OR "..still dunno how to walk yet??" from PeOple. Yes, PeOple.

Known fact - every baby is different, so is their development, folks... Well again, its natural to make comparisons especially among the older folks. Daddy particularly disagrees; when it comes to "forced-practice". And that is, to hold the little one by their armpits to make him/her walk. He feels this is a disrupt to a child's development. When he is ready to walk, he will stand up and walk by him/herself, that it - Daddy's perspective.

Mom realised, I love to stand and attempt to take a step or 2 by myself.. when m on my bed, playpen, and bathroom/toilet. Seems to her; that I dont like anyone to hold me unless I want to hold on to something else by myself for support, like example, Mommy (when she is sitting down doing something else) or wall... In toilet (linked with my bathroom) specially; I will stand up, hold onto the bowl; step on the weighing machine, hahaha.. to heighten myself to touch the toilet sprinkler - shake it, play with it. So far, I still do not know the button to press the sprinkler yet, thank goodness, Mom thought.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U