One Upon A Potty


Traditional Potty - which Moms wants to get initally but seems it not easy to spot one nowadays... There are so many "improved" versions & trendy ones out in the market now. Looks like gonna be a tough choice if Mom is to choose from any of them. Realistically, they look more like a play-tool than a potty itself. But this is one of the ways to arouse the curioisity of the little ones; as well as a more creative way of instroducing this new little friend into their life. Mom had gathered some of the nice, interesting ones below.







Again, we can have a look at the potty in the "Dynasty-Time".. ERM, BUT I WONDER HOW IT WORKS EH..



Again; the shopaholic side of Mom wants to get these books for me.. Errr... this is to keep me company while I do the real business...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U