My 4th Birthday

Since my 1st year birthday in the year 2008; I had not been celebrating my birthday in big hoo haa parties.. Mom planned to have the next bog birthday bash on my 12th birthday instead. That is to signify my last year of celebrating as a young kid and gonna enter into my teenage life soon. Well, for my mei mei; it would be different as she did not have any full month party. Mom jokingly told Daddy last nite; "Mei mei 1st year bash will be held @ Shang-ri La okay?" Daddy gave a silly look.

Well well well, I won't feel inferior to my mei mei. Mommy always drill this few statements into my brains: She's ur mei mei, you must lurve her, protect her with all your heart. U will not allow anyone to bully her."

Perhaps being flooded with the same phrases over & over again... I do luv my mei mei.. Or it is because she is too cute to resist...


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U