Doughnuts

Actually I didnt fancy Doughnuts at all. Because I do not like to eat the 'dough' itself.
Recently, I told Mommy - to buy doughnuts for me. But she didnt because she needs to know the kind of flavour I would like. So one fine day, we passed by a Doughnut shop and I shouted, "I want Doughnut, Mommy!"

So I chose the one with plain chocolate. At this moment, then Mommy realized it is because of CHOCOLATE - that explains my sudden crave for doughnut. Dunno since when I started to crave for all types of chocolates. It could be due to the new school exposure, anyway; u gain something and lose something. Mom changed my school mainly because of lousy teachers and no fixed principal. Now, in this present all are good but the exchange of titbits, sweets & junk foods are completely inevitable. **Sigh**

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U