Cute Pose - Prayer?

 
Mom likes to watch the way I sleep. To her, she feels that babies are the cutest when they are sleeping because they will present their most adorable pose and even smile when asleep.

Now, by looking at Meimei's pose, she looked as though she was in her prayers. Adorable, isn't it?
Mom has the most peaceful time alone whenever Meimei sleeps. However, Mom will try to spend some quality time with her as well. As she recalled, she also did the same with me when I was a newborn but most of the time, I would be waking up every 2 hours since I latched on (drank BM direct from breast). This time, Meimei is "luckier" as she was totally on Breastmilk for almost 2 months. So, for Meimei to wake up for milk: ranges from 3 hrs to 4 hrs. Direct latch-on: Mom is unable to gauge the actual amount of Breastmilk I had drunk. So anyway, now the routine is Bottle Expressed Breastmilk during the day and Latch-On during the night. At least Mom can have better sleep compared to "my time"...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U