Using my towel

Being just nosey or independent; but I attempted to dry myself with towel every after bath. I will tell Mom, "Mommy, I help you dry my body..." As I am not good at expressing myself yet, what I meant should be - I wanted to lend a helping hand to my Mommy, to dry myself instead of her doing it for me everytime... (hopefully). As I dry myself, I will mumbled like, "dry my body"... "dry my hair", "dry my face"..."dry my private part"... etc. Mom used to do this so all these are merely just imitations. At this stage, mirror images will come in. Whatever the adults do, we (children) will follow suit. So, its important Mom & Dad set a very good example for us. Not an easy task though, as sometimes they just cannot control their emotions and break out by scolding us like hell.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U