Mirror Image

Imitating, learning to speak after Mommy & Daddy are my forte right now. As Mom has very dry eyes (since age is catching up with her as well), she needs to wear her specs after she reached home from work. As I looked; how Mommy puts on her specs, I begin to ask for "my specs" as well. I put them on happily and smile to the camera. Yes, I started to learn - to smile when Mommy takes snap shots of me.. It was tough at the very beginning as I didnt know what is photography all about. Now, somehow - I just knew it. To smile and see the flash light, the next thing is to look at the camera screen to see how I look like in the picture...

Last week, Mom was on 2-day course with NTUC Learning HUB on effective communication. She learnt that communication with our children is also very important especially to toddlers because of "Mirror Image". The word Mirror Image strikes Mom's mind and immediately, she pictured herself screaming on top of her voice at me, using the cane to hit my palm (though not often but enough...), smacking my butts - all these had made her done some self-reflection... She tried not to nowadays even though am getting neughtier each day... Sometimes I would just purposely pull something down, spill the water, etc... and even shouted... Okay, Mom will try to be more patient but carefully in order not to spoil me. Sometimes, its just hard to control and she will just let out her anger... As it is, my temper is bad enough, she wouldnt want me to like her... mirror image.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U