Children's Day

Photobucket
No doubt this is my 2nd year of Children's Day, I only celebrated this year in school (childcare) and with my family. When Mom went to pick me up from school yesterday, I had a huge Goodie Bag filled with food, pressies, etc...




















I was too excited; as I came out from the school, I pulled out one packet of cheezeballs & asked Mom to open it. Teachers standing at the door was smiling at this amusing scene. Somehow, it raked up some of Mommy's childhood memories whereby, she used to receive children's day gift from teachers every year from Junior School (Kindergarden to Primary 6)...Once she graduated from Children's Day, Youth Day will be the following "kids day" she had then.

Children's Day is a public holiday for all schools and some of the childcare centres are closed as well. So, we went for a good lunchie this day at Marche.























We had a great time eating & I have my own set meal.
















































Something to share...

Photobucket

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U