Lazing at home


Nowadays, I like to either sit at a corner by myself to play, explore things or, I will put my my lazy bum on the floor. Some character traits other than being inquisitive; Mom finds that, I do pick things fast and especially this stage, where all toddlers will start to imitate their role model, good and bad, I learn them all. So Mom is extremely careful in the things she does in front of me. She kept reminds the maid to speak & pronounce correctly to me. Somehow, somewhat, she's still looking forward to next year where I will be at childcare then. Chances of me lazing around in the house will be lesser as I will be in a more educational environment where I can learn. Hopefully, this may tame me down as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U