Throw Away

"Ray, throw away." This is what Mom, Dad & my maid had been telling me EVERYDAY... DUH. Well, Mom's aspect is, as long as things found on the floor; neither my toy nor my bolster, I have to throw away. Especially so since I have no sense of danger as to which are the edible stuffs and not. I had been well-trained to know where the dustbin is, be it in kitchen, Mom's bedroom as well as her bathroom. I started to pick up small tiny bits of paper, food bits, dirt on floor and throw them away. Sometimes, I do hand them to Mom or my maid... Haa, in other words, to convey the message that, house is still NOT clean enough...!!! Wahahaha...

Anyway, being a fussy freak ~ basically, I cannot stand dirty. I will not allow food crumbs or bits to stay outside my mouth (I will start to yell if there is), I will pick up bits & pieces of food from my highchair tray, ...I even want to pick up the rubbish for the roadsweeper out the streets, coffeeshops, fastfoods & restaurants! Oh my! I started to mumble words like "dirty", "throw away" which is still unclear to Mom's ears. Am trying hard to pronounce but the time for me to speak up is yet to come.. When the time comes, Ok, Mommy, I will try to be lenient.

And 1 more thing, if Im to throw rubbish away, I will make sure the rubbish is "placed" properly in the bin. I just cannot stand anything dirty...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U