Oscars @ Conrad

Today is a special day ~ am not sure what day today is but Daddy decided to bring us Conrad for a nice treat. This was also the hotel that marked the special day for Dad & Mom. We had our dinner buffet at about 6.45pm. As usual, Mom will usually share the same food as me. She had forgotten the last time ~ she can sit down peacefully to have her dinner since the date 15May-2007 (yes! my birth date).

I was well seated on a Classic Pooh baby highchair, where I was given some Elmo plate and set of cutleries, served with a cup of Apple Juice; compliments from Conrad. Anyway, Mom had gotten some delicious Salmon, Fried Rice, Noodles and some other condiments for me, with Tofu Crabmeat Soup. Dessert was Waffle with butter and not forgetting my favourite Papaya. The moment I saw Papaya, I would say "PA, PA, PA!!!"



Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U