Stand or Not Stand?

Some of the old people believe when a baby starts to walk early, their road ahead maybe a tough one. Likewise, a baby who starts to walk at a later stage may have a smooth sailing ahead. Well, not to be supersitious but maybe 50%? On average, a baby will start to learn to stand up with assistance at 9months. But I maybe one of the "below average" who started to stand on my cot/playpen/..etc at 7months. I guess because Im too mischievous and wants to explore more of this world. So apparently, Mummy guessed I maybe able to walk without assistance at an early stage. Is the road ahead gonna be tough for me too then? Perhaps I gotta learn thru the "hard ways" in life, and thats how we all learn from mistakes and move on with life. Hopefully, I will be able to accquire this philosophy of life as I grow with my family.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U