Serious FEVER ever!

Poor me! I got the worst fever of my 6months+ life journey on the earth. Poor Mummy too, as she spent 101% time looking after me. She took 2 days unpaid urgent leave from her company; as she wants to monitor my condition.

I took my 6-in-1 Jab + Rotavirus dose on 01DEC. I got the fever on 03DEC late evening... My fever shot up to 38+ degrees! Mummy rushed me to my PD on 04DEC morning; I looked lethargic, sleepy and cranky... PD inserted a min tube, half dosage into my anus. An hour later, my fever subsided. My appetite was not good then.

My appetite did not improve on the following ie. 05DEC. I only drank bit of milk now and then, and sleep most of the time. Mummy spent all her time on me at home, looking after me, cleaning me, sponging me for the past 2 days. Today Im much better. Mummy had also gone back to work. Now Aunty Ani (Maid) is looking after me. Hopefully, my appetite will resume normal soon.

This was how I looked for the past 2 days...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U