2nd Opinion


My flu/cough still not looking good. Mummy decided to bring me back to my PD again. But he was closed for a week. Hence, she had no choice but to seek a second opinion. We went to see Dr Ho, apparently is one of the top PDs in the East region. Well, whatsoever; we still gotta see her because no other doctors Mummy know. This is recommended by Aunty Sammi. I was prescribed 1 cough mixture (stronger dose) and another one for running nose. Both are drowsy. Last one is the course of antibiotics for a week. Illadin (nose drop for temporary relief of blocked nose) = Mummy bought from Watson Pharmacy. As she showed this to Dr Ho; Dr said can only take for 5 days and must stop. Well, Mummy seemed to have learn something new and alot through this "long sickness" of mine... Hope I will recover soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U