Mei Mei is our favorite

Mei Mei is everyone's favorite now. My favorite, Daddy's favorite, Mommy's favorite... Even the maid said she wants to bring my Mei Mei back to Indonesia?!?!


Por Por's & Yee Yee's favorite as well. Even the very quiet type Yee-Cheong (Yee Yee's husband) finds Mei Mei adorable...

I hereby announce myself -- Ray has lost the sole favoritism that I used to enjoy; and I'm no longer the centre of attraction... Alright, it may sound a little bitter but Daddy & Mommy trying hard to spend more time with me whenever they can. Guilt-stricken??? Haha

But anyway, Mom had taught me, to always give in to Mei Mei, love Mei Mei. And I did. And she kept reminding me "Ray, you only have one Mei Mei. If u don't love & protect her, no other children will." That's the best convincing part.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U