I love Jeans!

Supposed to be one of my Chinese New Year clothes......... But we can't wait that longer because I only have 1 pair of Khaki pants from Crocs. I used to wear it everytime I go out. I loved it.

The other bottoms had been too short for me. Can't fit anymore. Now I had the 2nd pair of long bottoms. We had shopped for quite some time & finally settled with a pair of Jeans with Mothercare. Mom didn't like the ones from Giordano, Fox, Kiddy Palace. Tried and didn't look good on me. We gave Pumpkin Patch a miss because didn't have much time left to shop.

The weird part of me is - I don't really like short bottoms. I prefer long bottoms. So slacks, berms are not my style. Reason? I told Mom innocently that; "Long pants can cover the ugly mosquito bites I had".

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U