My shot with Meimei

That's my first photo shot with Mei Mei. I love my Mei Mei very much. Dunno why but maybe it's just the bond.
Example, I don't used to help to carry marketing stuffs or any kind of things for Mommy. It's either I complain that both my hands are full or, I'm too tired to help. But once Mommy said its Mei Mei stuff, I will agree readily & carry all the way till we reached home. Noble?

Of course there will be times that I scold Mei Mei and I ended up get the same scolding from Mommy. Well, most of the time, I don't mind getting close to Mei Mei; allowing her to touch my face, pull my hair, grab my shirt... It's a kind of closeness that I can feel probably through all these gestures of Mei Mei...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U