Still TOOTHLESS

It had been some time since I last dropped my front tooth... until now, the neighbour still feel obligated and sorry for me. She is making Jelly for me on and off but recently, we still accepted but didnt finish it because there are too much of it. So ended up, asked our maid to finish it if she wants to. 

Until now, she is still washing her corridor floor like three times a day!! Wooh!
She's probably a cleanliness freak; well but that is her problem. Nowadays Mom is extremely careful on HER wet floors with a big Tum Tum. 

Even myself, is cautious - whenever I stepped out of the lift and began to walk slowly even if the floor is not completely dry. 

Guess its gonna be a while for my adult front tooth to appear...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U