Good Helper!

See, I am not that lazy afterall. I am trying to help Mommy to lessen her load since she cannot carry too heavy stuffs.. Call me a busybody but after awhile, I can feel the weight and started to complain to Daddy! 

Honestly, the 2 bags are really too much for me. 
Usually I will not help Mommy. I only carry my own stuffs like the cookies/biscuits which I had asked mom to buy. Of course, this is not a good habit. So Mom is trying to let me take the lighter bags instead at times. TRAINING TRAINING!!! She believed that; toddlers can be trained up. But it needs a lot of efforts and patience; repeated instructions every now and then. Mom is not a very patient parent though but she will try her best. Her temper is bad and extremely worse as she is nearer to her due date...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U