Hairband

My hair is really long, man. Really time for a haircut but Mom always feel very dreadful when it comes to MY Hair-Cutting Session. My fringe is prickling on my eyes! So I took a hairband and put it over my hair; I learnt from Yee Yee... See how I look like? Stylo but looks girlish of course. 

We want to try some kids-fuss-free salons.. But come to think of it, does it really worth it because I simply does not like to see hair falling all over me. So we have to rid of this phobia first... I dunno why I am so fussy but perhaps if there is some kind of a shield that can cover my body and yet collect the hair at the bottom of the shield, so that it does not fall to my body... Perhaps I will be less "terrified"... Think Mom had seen it before somewhere but trying to recall where...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U