Spinach


I had been taking bites from Mommy's plate whenever she cooks spinach soup for dinner. Today, she decides to start me with a proper meal with spinach, chicken slices and potato. Wow, sumptuous meal yea. Anyway, she tore the chic into slices and cut them into small bits, so that I can eat well. It really takes a lot of efforts and patience to feed a little one at home. My mom began to wonder - how the rest of the SAHM (Stay-at-Home-Mom) managed their do-re-mi (many kids at a go) in the olden days without domestic helper, nanny & without assistance from inlaws or own parents... Well, this is life. Our parents gave birth to us and now we give birth to babies and, in no time, our babies will grow up to get married and have their own children again... the cycle repeats... Life in general is so predictable at times...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U