Routine


Most babies prefer routines as they are more comfortable with familiar people and things... Presently, I had began to recognise faces as well. Neither its a good or bad thing, just that not everyone will have a chance to get up close & personal with me... (ie carry me). Well, I will still prefer my dearest Mommy to carry me... She said, I always bully her and not Daddy... Hahaha... Reason is, I will bawl and shout, throw temper, throw things if I see Mommy not wanting to carry me when she walked past me... Seems like my character is taking into shape now. Hopefully, I wont be a real headache to her as I grow older. Well, anyway, Mom tried to snap some of my screaming faces.. but only capture these few. She decided not to post those too extreme ones... But I thought these few faces would be cuter..

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U