My Allergy to Peanuts

Mom just found out that I am allergic to Peanuts. Last few weeks, I had peanut butter bread at Por Por house, school as well. Then, I started to have rashes on my legs, hands and even cheeks. Por Por tried to apply some cream on the affected areas. So far, luckily the rashes went off. But it came back again after I took peanut butter bread in school.
So Mom deduced that I have this allergy towards Peanuts. Only way is to refrain myself from Peanuts. Beginning it was rather hard because it is not easy to control not to eat something that I like especially when I am only a kid... Well, Mom will have a long way ahead to discover the further allergys I will have. Hopefully I will not inherit Mom's sensitive skin, or even Por Por's skin. Both Por Por & Mom cannot eat too much crabs. Otherwise, rashes will start to emerge on their skin. Por Por's condition is worse perhaps because her age is catching up. Mom is still okay so far. But she has to use those "super moisturizing" shower foam.

Come to think of it, I had been using a new type of shower foam; known to be anti-bactorial since now "hand-foot-mouth" disease is at its peak. But somehow its causing some kind of dryness on my body. I often complain itching after bathing and started to scratch gently on my body... Seems like, we gotta change the shower foam again.

For now, it looks like I have "permanent" rosy cheeks due to my sensitive skin... LOL


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U