Christmas Performance

Before we start to talk about this little Christmas Performance I had; I had accidentally deleted one of the video which Mom took pains to shoot and she was very furious with me. Luckily, she still had this video of the "practice" that was in the Multi-Purpose Hall before we went for the actual show. This is how we practised on that very day.


We had an enjoyable performance. Mom was just thinking, kids like us being 4 years old probably didnt even know what is the performance all about and know nuts about stage fright. We were just having fun on the stage, (probably), not even knowing there are tons of spectators watching us from the bottom. Maybe a handful of the toddlers will know there are people watching them. But for myself, I dont seem to know which Mom assumed so. Well, Mom didnt even want to ask about this, because it may just affect my next "performance" again probably for the Chinese New Year one.

Anyway, Mom's purpose is to allow me to be exposed to such surroundings and with spectators around; to be able to perform and express myself even on the stage. This is the road which Mom had paved for me. Hope that I will walk with confidence along this little path; with Mom's guidance.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U