Quality Time w Daddy

I would say; nowadays Daddy seldom cane me like before. He started to be very nice and lenient. Yes, lenient is the word. Mom is the strict figure now. Perhaps of my recent doings; trying to attract attention & disturbing Mei Mei... etc. Mom gets very fed up and starts to scold me and sorts. Anyway, today Im talking about my Mr Nice Daddy. As long as Daddy comes back early for dinner, I would love to sit down beside him & eat with him.

Actually I already taken my dinner ages ago. Because right after cooking, Mom will prepare my share of food. Its either she feeds me while the maid looks after Mei Mei or; maid feeds me while Mom does the babysitting part. Well, maybe because the feeling is good; by just sitting beside Daddy AND eating his share of food, makes me feel comfortable. Just as most people say, eating alone can be quite boring. But sharing food together makes the dish taste more delicious... (snatching of food, etc and insisting that part of chicken nugget is mine when its actually Daddy's).

Well, I seldom have such eating sessions with Mom mainly because she prefers to let me eat first while she prepares the maid's & daddy's food. In any ways, she did put in efforts on other priorities like convincing me to eat green veggie and some other "weird" (in my dictionary) foodies...

So maybe I should have more of such snatching-food sessions with Mom... Haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U